Registration for the conference will be broken into two parts and their steps are summarized below.
[Registration was due May 24; if you need late registration, please contact the organizers.]
- To make a reservation for the Conference (including venue and food), please visit the registration portal: Register Here . Click on “Sign Up” to register as a new user.
- State if you’re signing up for yourself and/or others. Input personal and username information.
- Specify registration type: Corporate $1000, Faculty/Academic/Postdoc $825, or Student $550; if you’re participating in the Hardware Demo, selecting a T-shirt size, and request any special accommodations.
- Confirm information and pay with credit card.
Lodging is in the Smith Residence Hall on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The residence hall is a lovely 1.4-mile to 1.5-mile walk from the conference venue at Monona Terrace.
- To make a reservation with University Housing, please visit the housing portal: https://go.wisc.edu/short-stay-login .
- Once at the portal, guests will create a login by clicking “Register here.” Once registered and logged in, navigate to (Book Your Stay) at the top of the page and select “Summer Guests: Overnight Reservations.” On the following page, navigate to the conference (Dynamic Walking Conference) and click “Select” to begin the reservation process for securing a room.
- Cost: estimated $44/night for double occupancy, $69/night single occupancy. Arrival on June 12 and departure on the 17th are available and recommended.
- Reservations will close two weeks prior to the program start date or when the room block has filled.
- Guests will not make payment at the time of reservation. An email will be send to guests three weeks prior to the program start date with payment instructions. If your program is within three weeks, an email will be sent the day after creating your reservation.
- A non-refundable payment for the full amount is due two weeks prior to the program start date.